Click to enter the At Home With Joey + Rory Sweepstakes.

Music Overload

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Is it possible to have too much new music come out? Right now, I sure am feeling like it.

Gretchen Wilson, followed by Gary Allan, Dolly Parton, a Hank Williams Sr. set, a new single from Garth, Chris Cagle, the list goes on and on... just in the last 3 weeks or so. Goodness!

That doesn't even count all the awesome independent artists around.

I am slowly getting caught up on letting my readers know about all the music, but part-time work ain't cutting it. I need to be doing it full time, just stay on track like I would like. ha, but I got to pay the bills to be able to do it.

Anyway, e-mail me and let me know what are some of your favorites out right now. I need to get back to writing.

0 Comments: