Click to enter the At Home With Joey + Rory Sweepstakes.

Tomorrow

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tomorrow, I will be heading down to Virginia Beach for a concert. My first at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheater; Vriginia Beach. Of course, a full review will be done after the show, but now I am just thinking of what I should expect. I don't think this show will be like any other show I've seen lately. Look at the lineup: Toby Keith, Lee Ann Womack, and Shooter Jennings.

This has potential to be a real country concert. Real country music, done like it should be. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

I am so tired of going to so called country shows and just being country-influenced pop show. Full of crazy effects and bunch of loud musicians showing off. If I want to see that, I'll head to a pop show. I want my country music straight up and fun.

Stay tuned to the website for a review and let's see if these 3 can give me what I'm looking for.

0 Comments: