Click to enter the At Home With Joey + Rory Sweepstakes.

Country Music Alive Is Back!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hi there,

Yes, it has been a long time. A new blog, a new website, just a totally new venture is complete. Since March, I have been busy creating the new website. I sure hope everyone that visits will love it as much as I do. It has been a real learning process with some of the new design features that this new site includes.

Wow, just looking around in my final edit I feel so proud of the work I have completed. It makes even prouder that it is ready to be shown to the country music world. I love the music more than words as many of you know, and it is a truly exciting and awesome day with the new released website.

In the next few days, the blog will be talking about the website I’m sure, but don’t worry, my editorial style will quickly return to the blog.

Signed in the love of country music,
Kirk

0 Comments: