Click to enter the At Home With Joey + Rory Sweepstakes.

"My Life's Been A Country Song" Chris Cagle Released This Week

Thursday, February 21, 2008



Chris Cagle's new album was released earlier this week, titled "My Life's Been A Country Song" and it seems like this will be agreat album to pick up.

The current sinle "What Kinda Gone,” in its fourth week on Billboard’s Top 100, is an up-tempo, get-up-and-dance tune that was written by Candy Cameron, Chip Davis and Dave Berg; Berg also co-wrote Rodney Atkins’ “If You’re Going Through Hell,” Keith Urban’s “Stupid Boy” and Blake Shelton’s “Don’t Make Me.”

Other tracks from "My Life’s Been a Country Song" include ballads “I Don’t Wanna Live” and “Never Ever Gone,” the playful “No Love Songs” (one of Cagle’s favorites on the album) and the title track, “My Life’s Been A Country Song,” featuring lyrics with which any country music fan will surely agree.

In the next few days, I will have my copy to be able to give the album a full review, but the current single has been catching my ear and thought I'd share it with you, if you haven't heard it yet...

Give it a listen below, and would love to hear from you about it:
“What Kinda Gone”

and if you like it, and want a copy for yourself, visit Amazon's DRM-Free MP3:

0 Comments: