Click to enter the At Home With Joey + Rory Sweepstakes.

Live Chat feature

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Not finding exactly what you are looking for? Have a general country music question? What to let me know what you think of the blog? Want to talk about country music for a few moments?

Well, you can, live.. on the right side of the blog you will see a chat area. If I am online, I can respond instantly, like an instant messenger program. If I'm not, leave your email address and I can respond back to you when I am here.

Hope you find this feature useful and enjoyable. Just one more way to allow me to connect with you, my visitors. I would love to hear from you, especially my daily visitors.

note: If you viewing the blog anywhere else than http://countrymusicalive.blogspot.com/ you will have to come to that website to use this feature. This blog is re-distributed on many other websites, rss feed, and e-mail subscription option as well.

0 Comments: