Click to enter the At Home With Joey + Rory Sweepstakes.

Busy UPS Drivers

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Well, I wonder how many Garth Brooks fans are having trouble sleeping tonight? I'm serious... tomorrow the UPS driver is going to be delivering many boxsets to the pre-order boxsets to the awaiting listeners.

The boxset won't be available in the stores until Friday....

Personally, I cant wait to listen to the new tracks from Garth. 11 new songs (including "Good Ride Cowboy") is down right exciting. Its been a long time since I've gotten to hear something new from Mr. Brooks.

I am sure the reaction to the boxset will be swift, vocal, and abundant tomorrow as the UPS trucks make their rounds.

It's 11:05pm here in Richmond, VA... I hope the UPS delivery drivers are getting a good night's sleep, they have a busy day ahead of them.

0 Comments: