Click to enter the At Home With Joey + Rory Sweepstakes.

Amazon's Daily Deal: John Fogerty

Wednesday, September 02, 2009


**Above you can sample the songs, by clicking the play button. Then click on the album name (directly to the left of the buy MP3 button) to download the album at the $3.99 special price in the widget. If you select a song, it will be .99 a song.**


I've told you before about some of the great deals Amazon has on music. On particular has caught my eye and definitely my ear listening to the clips.

The deal is on John Fogerty's new country album out this week titled "The Blue Ridge Rangers Rides Again." The full 12-track album is $3.99 to download. Pretty cool at 33 cents a song huh? I've been told this is a one week deal, so you may want to get it now. Keep in mind this is for the download version and is on the full album only, not individual selections.

I believe I will download this one for sure, and I expect you will want to as well. If you do, drop me a line and let me know what you think of this new album.

Above you can sample the songs, then click on the album name for the $3.99 special price in the widget. If you select a song, it will be .99 a song. Get the whole album, you'll thank me.

0 Comments: